- Skilled technicians are manufacturing the shapes of each tip.
- Cutting and shaping each tip using CNC machinery. Proper bending of each tip, from 1 to 6 times, to ensure proper usage qualities.
- Increasing the strength of the instruments with the use of heat treatment processes.
- AR INSTRUMED raises the level of heat treating to a 50-55 hardness rating, which increases the strength of the material and minimises wear and tear.
- Assembling the instruments properly is of the utmost importance. If the tip is not inserted into the handle properly. it will not work correctly and may break or fall out of the handle. Each instrument’s tip is inserted by highly trained and skilled technicians.
- As a final step to the process, we clean all of the instruments and do what we call a final “blading”, or sharpening, to ensure the proper working edges are on each and every instrument to meet the specifications of dental professionals.
HANDLE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- Proper Cutting: To cut each handle of different sizes with precision machinery.
- Complete handle making process: To cut the tip to fit into each handle size. This process requires very precise work since there is a great possibility of product loss.
- Grooving work: To groove the handles so that it give dentists comfort in treatment.(Grooving work is different depending on the functions and kinds of handles)
- Upscale Satin Handles: By applying friction on the handles in the sand barrel for a long time, the handles turn into bright satin finish.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning: Handles could get rusty without the ultrasonic cleaning process.
- Without ultrasonic cleaning, it will shorten the life-span of the instrument
- AR INSTRUMED applies international standards during its manufacturing. Following is a list and reference of those standards for our customers.
- Acquiring quality stainless steel as per ASTM standard F899-95 & ISO 713501.
- Corrosion of Surgical Instruments in conformity to ASTM standard F1089-02.
- Passivation in Conformity to ASTM standard B967-05.
- Electropolishing as per ASTM standard B 912-02.
- Rockwell Hardness test in accordance with ASTM standard E18-00.
- Cleaning and Descaling of stainless steel parts as per ASTM standard A380-99 (R05).
- To Select the proper grade from AISI 410, 420 AND AISI 304 Ac, several process are undertaken according to the guidelines of ASTM standard.
MATERIAL USED IN DIFFERENT PRODUCTS
- Scissors – AISI 420 Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Gracey Curette AISI 420 French Stainless Steel.
- Scalers – AISI 420 French Stainless Steel.
- Bone Rongeurs – AISI 420 French Stainless Steel.
- Root Elevator – TIPS AISI 420 French Stainless Steel & Handle AISI 304 Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Chisel & Bone Scrapers – AISI 420 French Stainless Steel.
- Extracting Forceps – AISI 410 Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Forceps – AISI 410 Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Tweezers – AISI 410 Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Retractors – AISI 410 Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Needle Holder – AISI 410 Japnanese Stainless Steel.
- Orthodontics Pliers – AISI 420 Japnanese Stainless Steel.
- Rubberdam Instruments – AISI 410 Japnanese Stainless Steel.
- Mirror Handle – AISI 304 Japnanese Stainless Steel.
- Osteotomes – AISI 304 Japnanese Stainless Steel.
- Impression Tray – AISI 304 Japnanese Stainless Steel.