Dental Implant Bone Mixing Bowl
$18.00 – $20.00
-Dental Implant Bone Mixing Bowl Available in 5 Sizes Ø140mm, Ø125mm Square, Ø125mm Oval, Ø120mm, Ø105mm
-Made of German Stainless Steel.
-3 Years Full Replacement Warranty Under Normal Use T&C Apply
-All of our Instruments are TGA Approved.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dear Customer, we kindly ask you to carefully read the following instructions before handling and using the instruments. Each AR INSTRUMED instruments has been realized with great care and professionalism and its use is addressed only to qualified and specialised dental personnel.
1- FIRST TIME USE (INITIAL USE)
Instrument is supplied NON-STERILIZED: it must be properly washed, rinsed and sterilized before use. Many joint instruments present oily residuals in the parts due to the manufacturing processes, please make sure to clean the instruments in a proper way. If the use of a washing-machine is not possible, the instruments can also be washed manually. Use a rigid brush with plastic bristles (No metal bristles) and always make sure the proper washing with decontamination solutions.
It is highly recommended to sterilize the instruments only after proper cleaning. If the instrument is not perfectly cleaned, the result of the sterilization will be prejudiced. Carefully follow the instructions for use provided by the manufacturer of the sterilization equipment. There are different ways for sterilizing the instruments:
2.1 AUTOCLAVE STERILIZATION
The main aim of the autoclave sterilization is to obtain a proper sterilization and, in the meantime, to maintain the unchanged structural and functional characteristics of the instruments as much as possible. This process must only and exclusively be done by expert personnel, that must have been properly trained for this purpose.
- All the cleaning operations must be carried on only in areas duly equipped and organized for this kind of operation.
- Immediately after the use, instruments must be disinfected through the use of solutions whose effectiveness has been proved. Make sure of the right dosage of the cleaning/decontamination solutions, of the washing duration and of its temperature, always follow the Instructions given by the equipment manufacturer and the cleaning solutions’ producer.
- Cleaning with disinfectant solutions containing sodium chloride (NaCl) can often cause oxidation or corrosion to the instruments seriously compromising their use and functionality.
- Cleaning/disinfecting solution must be changed daily.
- The best recommended method for a proper washing of the instruments is the ultrasound cleaning, especially suggested for the joint instruments (e.g. pliers, scissors, needle-holders etc.)
- Do not put instruments made of different metals together in the same trays for the washing/sterilization (e.g. common steel with stainless steel, aluminium, chromed steel etc.)
- Joint instruments (e.g. pliers, scissors, needle-holders) Must be placed in an open position for the washing/disinfection.
- Make sure that trays are not overloaded with instruments because this could compromise the washing/disinfection.
- Possible residuals after the first wash must be completely removed.
- It has been proved that the ideal temperature for the final rinsing is between 80ºC and 90ºC.
- It is highly recommended to use demineralised water only during the final rinsing. This can avoid the rise up of dark stains.
- To maintain the perfect efficiency of joint instruments. It is necessary to lubricate them regularly with specific products (DO NOT USE INDUSTRIAL OIL AT ALL)
- In case of instruments with partial carbon fibre handles (Gun Style Intra-ligamental Syringe), please do not autoclave the fibre part. Just remove the stainless-steel part and do that autoclaving for that part.
Diamete-140mm, Diameter-105mm, Diameter-120mm, Diameter-125mm-Oval-Bottom, Diameter-125mm-Square-Bottom, xxl